Monday, August 8, 2011

Patient Services Programs

One of the great aspects about my job is learning about and being involved in all of our patient services programs.  These programs are designed to help cancer patients from all walks of life feel better before, during and after treatment.  Because I think these programs are absolutely incredible and everyone should know about them, regardless if your or a loved one has cancer, I am going to highlight a different one each week.  I'm incredibly excited for week two's post already but I'm not going to share what it is, but here's a hint....it may be far from Roanoke but it makes you feel right at home.  So make sure you check back each week to learn more about each of the patient services programs that the American Cancer Society offers!


And if you can't wait for my next post you can read about all of these programs and more at cancer.org or call our toll-free number at 1-800-227-2345.

The American Cancer Society is helping you get well, helping you stay well, by finding cures and fighting back.
--
Until We Find a Cure

No comments:

Post a Comment