Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Reasons I Relay

I know a lot of my friends know my reasons to Relay but I've decided that maybe if I share these reasons more people will donate.

So in this post and some follow-up posts I'm going to list a reason Why I Relay for every $10 I raise.  For the first $130, or 13 reasons I'll come up with this but I'm going to ask people as they donate to my page that for every $10 they can contribute to these reasons.  Meaning if you donate $10 in memory of a loved one, you can share that information with me and I'll add it to my list, and for every $10 you donate you can contribute to my reasons.  So in the end MY reasons will be OUR reasons, I'm going to share my reasons and your reasons as ALL of our reasons to Relay.  You don't have to have a specific person to Relay for, you can Relay for any number of reasons.  So here are my first 13 reasons to Relay

My Reasons to Relay


I Relay...
  1. To Save More Lives
  2. In memory of my Grandma Mary
  3. In memory of my Grandpa Rex
  4. In memory of my soccer coach, Bruce
  5. In honor of Lynn C.
  6. In support of Joanne M.
  7. In honor of Dr. Geller
  8. In memory of Cliff L.
  9. So my future children wont lose any relatives to cancer
  10. So the women in my family don't have to deal with breast cancer
  11. Because I am inspired by the strength and courage of our survivors
  12. To get funding for groundbreaking cancer research
  13. To Create a World With More Birthdays
Why do you Relay? Who or what do you want me to Relay for in 2012?

Still may not sure what Relay is, and where it's been? Check out this video:


Join me in 2012, help me save more lives every day. Donate today!  And in the personal message section of the donation tell me my new Reason to Relay, or add it as a comment below after you donate.

--
Until We Find a Cure

No comments:

Post a Comment