Tuesday, April 5, 2011

$360,000+

So I'm trying to keep up with the growth VTRelay is experiencing but I just can't seem to catch up! We're raising money in large amounts every single day and it's FANTASTIC!!
Yesterday we not only passed $350,000 raised but we passed it by over $10,000!!!

Last night's Team Captain's meeting was awesome and we had a ton of TC's show up! I can't wait to see how large our event is which is only....17 days away!! AHHHH!!!

We've got a new fundraiser going on right now: "Battle of the President" where we've pitted the Student Body President and the Senior Class President against each other to see who can out fundraise the other. The winner gets to pie the loser on stage the night of Relay. It's going to be awesome to see how much these two guys can raise!



I'm still over $200 away from my goal but I know I can reach it, I want to be a grand club member to so bad! I've never reached $1000 in a single year and I want to reach it my senior year. If you want to help me reach my goal donate at http://main.acsevents.org/goto/JulieTerrell2011


--
Untile We Find A Cure

No comments:

Post a Comment