Friday, April 22, 2011

TODAY!!!

Today is the day that I join thousands of Virginia Tech students, faculty, staff and community members on the drillfield for the 2011 Relay For Life at Virginia Tech. I cannot was to see everyone celebrating the survivors and those currently fighting, remembering those we have lost, and fighting back to find a cure.

Help me make this day even more special by putting me well over my fundraising goal of $1000. I know I can raise $1200, $1300 or even $1500. Go to http://main.acsevents.org/goto/JulieTerrell2011 and donate. Every dollar helps improve the life of someone with cancer and puts us one step closer to finding a cure.

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."- chinese proverb
That is a saying I live by and I hope you all will join me in this journey as I walk and fundraise towards for those who have heard the words "you have cancer" and so no one has to hear them again.

I Relay for my Grandpa Rex Terrell and Grandma Mary Krum who both lost their lives to cancer. I Relay for them today.

--
Until We Find a Cure



No comments:

Post a Comment