Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Blogging for Hope

I've always wanted to find a reason to start a blog and I think I've finally found that reason.  I have friends who blog about sports, friends who blog about their travels, and friends who blog about their day-to-day life.  None of those interested me enough to blog about (don't get me wrong I love sports, I love visiting new places, and I sometimes have an interesting life), so instead I've decided to blog about what a lot of people call....my biggest passion:

Relay For Life

I have been a part of the VT Relay For Life for the past 3 years, and not just as a participant.  I have planned and recruited participants for the largest collegiate Relay in the nation.  Three years ago I co-planned the first ever VTRelay Kickoff, two years ago I headed the VTRelay Kickoff Committee, and last year I was a member of the super successful Team Development Committee.  None of those wer small jobs, and none of them should be taken lightly.


This blog will be about the success of the VT Relay For Life, why I Relay, and everything else to do with finding a cure for cancer.  I know I'll see a cure for cancer in my lifetime.

Until We Find a Cure.

No comments:

Post a Comment